Apply to Lambrick Park

Lambrick Park Secondary is proud to welcome students from communities around the world. If you have any questions or you would like more information about our school, please feel free to contact us at 250-477-0181 or

Lambrick LogoFor students within School District 61 who are currently in another Victoria school catchment, see the section below called Cross Boundary Transfer Process.

For student applying to the Baseball & Softball Academy, please see section below called Baseball & Softball Academy.

Apply To Lambrick Park

Greater Victoria School District Registration Guide: GVSD61_RegistrationGuide

Paper copies of the following forms are available for pickup in our Lambrick Park office.

For Existing School District 61 Students

For students within School District 61 who are currently in another school catchment in Victoria:

To apply to Lambrick Park, please submit the following:

For Students New to School District 61

If new to Greater Victoria School District #61, please submit the following:

Landed immigrants also need to include:

  • Original Landed Immigrant or Canadian Citizenship status papers
  • Proof that parents are “ordinarily resident” in BC within the catchment.

Baseball & Softball Academy

The Baseball & Softball Academy is a district program that provides guaranteed admission to Lambrick Park for students that are accepted into the program.

To apply for the Baseball & Softball Academy, please submit the following:

Cross Boundary Transfer Process

To determine your catchment family of schools, you may use the School Locator at

Regular K-12 Student Transfer Process

The K-12 Student Transfer Process took place February 16-24, 2017.

The K-12 Student Transfer Process facilitates requests to transfer to schools outside of their catchment. All students in the Greater Victoria School District are members of a Family of Schools. A Family of Schools is comprised of several elementary schools from which students move to a designated middle school and from there to a designated secondary school. The progression is called a pathway.

Click here for more information on School Pathways 

Students who stay on their pathway are not required to complete a Student Transfer Application form. At any grade level, when students want to change schools (outside of their pathway), they must complete the Student Transfer Application form.

Note: Students who are applying for the Baseball & Softball Academy do not need to complete the Cross Boundary Transfer Process.  See Baseball & Softball Academy section above.