GRAD TRANSITIONS (4 credits)
This course is a BC Grad Requirement.
To register for coursework, please follow the instructions outlined below:
REGISTER: GOOGLE CLASSROOM
Create a @sd61learn.ca email address
- Lambrick Park Secondary website
- Student Info
- Google Apps Sign up
- To register for a Google Apps for Education (GAFE) account, please signup here.
Join the Grad Transitions 2016 Google Classroom- Class Code: 1o29p7
- Grad Transition Plan– MyBlueprint.ca- Activation code: lambrick
- Healthy Living Plan (Part 1 & Part 2)- Watch videos and answer questions
- 30 hrs of work/volunteer experience– complete online form and print before submitting
- Exit Interview– group interviews will be held in March
sign up will begin in March. All three parts of you Grad Transition course must be completed before attending the Exit Interview.
What you need to bring to your Exit Interview:
- MyBlueprint- bring a print out of your portfolio page
- A printed copy of your Healthy Living Plan answers, Part 1 and Part 2
- A printed copy of your Confirmation of 30 hrs of Work or Volunteer Experience