To Obtain Official Transcripts:

From the Ministry of Education:

For general information about obtaining an official transcript or a copy of your diploma, visit the Ministry of Education website: Transcripts and Certificates

To order an official transcript or a copy of your diploma through the Ministry of Education, use the Ministry of Education online order form

The Ministry of Education can forward your transcript directly to a post-secondary institution or organization of your choice. You can indicate your choice in the ‘send transcript to’ portion of the online form.

Please note: In British Columbia, official Transcripts are not available until after July 31st.